May 19, 2020 Update
Changes to Operations at Easthill Volkswagen Due to COVID-19
Easthill Volkswagen sales, service and parts departments are now open to the public without an appointment, although appointments are greatly appreciated. Your safety and comfort remain our top priority and social distancing and hygiene practices are in place as they have been since the start of this crisis.
Customer lounge and waiting areas have limited capacity due to social distancing practices in place so we kindly ask that you limit the number of people accompanying you, when possible.
We have online sales allowing you to choose your vehicle, arrange financing and payment and have your vehicle delivered to your door.
To serve you safely, you have the choice of: Scheduled showroom appointments, Virtual Appointments and Online Purchasing for anything you need help with.
We can connect using FaceTime, What’s App, Zoom, Apple Chat, Text, E-mail or Phone. Let us know your preference and we will connect you with someone in Sales, Service, a Technician, or Finance Specialist.
Contact us for complete details about our online sales and “Shop at Home” service.
Message from the President and Owner
Your safety is important to us, as such we are informing you of the following practices that we have implemented to support your safety (and the safety of our employees) during this coronavirus outbreak.
The following steps are occurring at all Plaza Auto Group businesses immediately and will be for the duration of this pandemic.
You can expect that all our employees will:
- Wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap (e.g. at least every hour, or greater as needed).
- Will not offer a handshake, but perhaps a kind wave hello, or they will just advise they are not shaking your hand in an effort to protect everyone.
- If they sneeze or cough, they will turn away and do so into their elbow to limit spread.
- Use company provided sanitary wipes throughout our facilities and assign at least two persons at each location to be on duty throughout our operating hours wiping down counters, door handles, bathroom and kitchen counters etc.
- Not share a phone or desk / working station unless they continue to wipe down regularly and before any shift changes.
- Avoid coming into contact with someone who appears ill coughing, sneezing, (beyond a normal sneeze or cough), and they will advise their Manager so we can then try to communicate and service our customer while keeping a reasonable distance.
- Ensure everyone reviews our company Health and Safety training and refreshers in this regard.
What if our employees show signs of symptoms?
- Our employees have been instructed to go home (and for up to two weeks if deemed necessary), with job protected leave and company support.
- We have educated our employees on what Health Canada and Health Ontario are recommending be done for persons with mild to no symptoms, and for persons with greater symptoms.
- We have advised there cannot be travel to banned or vulnerable counties at this time.
We appreciate our customers’ support in these critical efforts, and we welcome your feedback and/or recommendations. Please do not hesitate to ask for and speak with a senior manager to support your needs.
Easthill Volkswagen will remain open, with modifications to our business hours and availability, to allow our team members to clean and sanitize work areas and vehicles, rest, and if needed, to self-isolate.
As an essential workplace, we will continue to offer automotive repair services to keep Ontario moving during this unprecedented time.
Please contact us to arrange for service and sales appointments as availability may be limited.
Community First Emergency Services
We understand the importance of having a reliable and trouble-free vehicle is during these critical times. We have in place staff available for after-hours assistance.
- Our service department is available for emergency service on your vehicle. Contact service to arrange your appointment.
- Our sales department is available should you want a newer and more reliable vehicle. Contact sales to arrange an appointment.
Your safety is important to us and we have in place enhanced hygiene and sanitizing practices to protect the safety of our customers and staff.
Service and sales staff can be contacted by phone (after-hours voicemail messages will be returned as soon as possible), email, website chat, Google Maps Messaging on Mobile and Facebook Messaging.