In the latest episode of Car Chat, Mark and Rob, along with special guest Ted Lancaster, discuss shopping for a new car, financing and leasing and protecting your investment.
- Episode 5: Featuring special guest Ted Lancaster, Vice President of Operations at Plaza Auto Group, this episode includes discussions about shopping for a new car, auto technology and safety features and how to protect your car investment, purchase or lease, against unexpected costs. Published March 5 2020.
- Episode 4: The importance of test driving a vehicle is discussed. Reasons why the test drive is the best way to evaluate the car you’re interested in buying and why to buy your car locally. Published January 13 2020.
- Episode 3: The holidays are coming! Mark and Rob talk about gifts for the drivers in your family. Also discussed is what you should know about roadside assistance programs. Published December 9, 2019
- Episode 2: Being prepared for winter hazards is discussed in this episode of Car Chat. You and your family will be safer when you have an emergency roadside kit in your car, as well as windshield fluid. And don’t skip on the winter maintenance check. Tires and fluids in proper condition will help to keep you on the road. Published November 30, 2019.
- Episode 1: With winter upon us, do you need winter tires? Are your all-season tires good enough? Let’s hear what Mark and Rob suggest. Published November 20, 2019.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified of future episodes.